Aandvari Zeezicht Self Catering Accommodation In Bloubergrant
Introducing Aandvari Zeezicht - an elegant, two bedroomed apartment, right on the beachfront in the heart of Cape Town's beautiful Blouberg.
With perfect sweeping views of Table Mountain and the vast expanse of sea, in this alluring apartment you will have front row seats to the vibrant outdoor playground directly outside. Watch the kite surfers at play in the sea, marvel at the energy of the runners, rollerbladers and cyclists along the ever entertaining beachfront promenade while the paragliders fly overhead. See all of this from the comfort of your luxury queen sized bed, good sized dining table or cosy couch. Or step outside and be instantly transported into this magical adventure wonderland.
Also Included - a sparkling swimming pool and excellent braai (barbecue) facilities!
Bedroom 1: sleeps two guests in a very comfortable queen sized bed with magnificent views of the sea and Table Mountain
Bedroom 2: sleeps two guests in two sturdy and solid single beds. The two single beds can be combined into one large bed suitable for a couple
- Luxury 100% percale cotton linen
- The mattresses have been carefully chosen to suit even those with back problems
- Irresistibly soft, warm luxury blankets for the ultimate in relaxed slumber on colder nights
- Ample cupboard space in both bedrooms
- Useful extras, for example, hair dryer, alarm clock radio and effective bedside reading lamps
- A high quality sleeper couch in the lounge
- Fully equipped, open plan kitchen with amazing sea views
- Dining table that can seat up to 6 guests with Table Mountain and sea backdrop
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and a HI-FI (DSTV available - bring own card and decoder)
- Modern bathroom with a beautiful bath and shower over the bath
- Domestic cleaning services can be arranged on request
- Lock up garage in a secure parking area accessed via a remote controlled security gate
- Fully secured building
- Lift in building and easy stair access
- Excellent braai (barbecue) facilities with a lapa to provide shade
- Sparkling swimming pool
Within Very Easy Walking Distance:
- The sea and world famous Blouberg beachfront promenade - popular for walking, running, cycling, and roller blading
- Enormous selection of restaurants, take-aways, coffee shops, pubs and convenience stores
- An interesting variety of internet cafes, dvd hire outlets, liquor stores and hairdressing salons
- Surf shops, some offering lessons on various water sports
- Kite beach for kite surfing and kite flying areas
- Car Hire
- MyCiti bus route
- 24 Hour radio-controlled metered taxi service
- Car wash and valet service
- Health Spas
- Our other apartments: Aandvari Sunset Court, Aandvari Ocean View and Aandvari Atlantic Terraces.
- Two golf courses
- Various gyms including Virgin Active, Planet Fitness and Curves
- Flamingo Vlei - wind surfing, water skiing and bird watching in the nature reserve
- All major banks
- Various large shopping centres including Table Bay Mall, Bayside Mall, Table View Mall, West Coast Village and Eden on the Bay
- Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medicity
Exciting Local Attractions Within Driving Distance:
- Cable car and Table Mountain
- Canal Walk shopping centre and Century City
- Cape Point
- Cape Town City centre - Greenmarket Square, St George's Mall, Cape Town Stadium
- Cape Town International Airport (20 km)
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) (20 km)
- Cape Town Stadium
- Darling and Evita se Perron
- Grand West Casino
- Hout Bay - Harbour, World of Birds,
- Seal Island Cruises
- Kalk Bay and Simon's Town
- Killarney Race Track for motor sport
- Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
- Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Ratanga Juction Theme Park
- Robben Island Ferry
- Theatres - Milnerton Playhouse, Baxter, Artscape, Theatre on the Bay, On Broadway, Little Theatre, Roxy Revue Bar, The Fugard Theatre
- V&A Waterfront and Two Oceans Aquarium (15 km)
- West Coast Flowers
- West Coast Ostrich farm off the N7
Aandvari Zeezicht is a bright and sunny sea-facing apartment offering modern luxury, relaxed comfort, spectacular views and affordable rates. Make your well deserved holiday, honeymoon, beachfront getaway or business trip a special celebration by staying at Aandvari Zeezicht!
What Our Guests Had To Say
What a perfect place to stay!! Wish that we could stay forever... and ever.
Rita, Martin and Riana Kromstrom, Gauteng
Wow you guys are amazing! The apartment is wonderfully equipped and what a beautiful place. The sheer pleasure of waking up with the sea almost in your bedroom!
Pat, Lynne & family, Zuney Valley
Well done guys and thanks very much!! This is such an awesome place to base yourself in Cape Town - everything has been convenient, both inside and outside the apartment and it's been really great waking up to the majestic views of Table Mountain. Thoroughly recommended!
Vern & Kasia, Aberdeen Scotland
What an amazing flat! From our very first contact you have both been so attentive and the apartment is testament to that. Have fallen in love with South Africa and the view of Table Mountain is spectacular. Going to recommend you to everyone I know! Thanks so much.
Claire, Catherine and Luis, London, Chesterfield & Mexico
Guys! We had a fabulous time in SA. The apartment was everything we expected from it. Will definitely be back with you next year and tell all our friends about your lovely apartment.
Andre & Mirna, Kuwait
These 2 weeks were very special for me. I enjoyed it a lot!! Thank you!
We really had an amazing time. Thank you for setting up the apartment in such a home-from-home way. Everything was perfect, location, view and all the comfort of the apartment. We'll definitely be back.
Marius & Linda, Boksburg, Gauteng
Had a spectacular stay in this beautiful flat. The view is amazing!! Will definitely be back. Thank you for your hospitality.
Kathy, Gary & Ashley Bock, Benoni, Gauteng
Wow!!! Place is absolutely amazing. Thank you both, for your friendly nature. The flat is so welcoming, clean and homely. Definitely will return.
Brigid, Nelio, Roberto & Barbara, Krugersdorp, Gauteng